Sunday, April 24, 2011

Smile





















If you click on the photos you can see the photos much clearer and prettier!


This photo of Miss C was taken on a windy day on a big traffic bridge. It was a "test" day with our new camera. The girls had a lot of fun with Dad taking some shots. Even though Miss C's hair is a mess it's still very "her" and I love the photo.
I have wanted to try a page where there seems to be a large number of elements and embellishments. It's not really my style but I thought I would have a go anyway.
I used 2 papers, the background one with the spots is just so beautiful. I think it's from the Papiere girl and the shaped one I can't remember the name, sorry.
Lots of Prima flowers, a few crystals on pins, lots of bling for the flower centres, some Kaisercraft chipboard elements and a some Thickers letters for the "smile". I have also added a place for journaling which I think was from an Echo Park Co. paper. I love tassles so of course that was a must have.

I am now on the hunt for a 12 x 12 shadowboxframe for it to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment