Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quick Card











Here's a card that I made for my friend and her family as they have just moved into their new home.
I love the stamp set, it's called Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee. I thought it was nice to put the 3 dimensional butterfly on the front as if it had "landed" in it's new home. The little tag was dyed with tea and coffee and I used cotton twine to tie it on. The border punch and the pearls up in the corner made all the difference I think. You can view it on my You Tube videos to the right hand side of this page (just click on them) and the videos relating to this card are numbers 23 and 24. Have a look, maybe you will find some inspiration. It's a great stamp set to have, I have used it many times.



Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment