Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Days

Well what a great class today! Thank you to all those beautiful ladies that came along. I had a fantastic time and I hope you all did too. (Joan, Margaret, Barbara, Kathy, Angela, Lida, Min, Deniece, Glenda, Lyndal, Mary and Pam.) Wooohoooo...gee I hope that I have not left anybody out? I don't think so?

The blueberry muffins were fabulous ( am I allowed to say that when I am the cook? Very difficult to do this baking thing, you know, cutting open the packet and mixing it and plopping them in the oven, oh terrible terrible...hehehehe...). Most people managed to get the cards finished some not so, but that's ok, they have the instructions to follow. There they all are in the pic heads down busy busy busy but having fun as well!
Thanks girls, I had a ball.....hope to see you again soon. Next class is Fancy Folds on 24th June...mmm now what can I bake for that one....

No comments:

Post a Comment