Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Days Of Summer 2011













If you click on the photographs they enlarge and become much clearer.






Well here's a nice bright beach page. The photos were taken in the last days of warm summer weather we had, actually they were the nicest days by far. It was about 25 degrees, no wind beautiful blue sky, small surf, and a beautiful beach. (Oh and of course, a good book...).

Yes so I thought I would try to capture the moment.

I have also put 6 YouTube videos (see right of this page) as I put this page together. I am afraid that I am still in the learning phase of YouTube so it's a bit unprofessional. A bit of a laugh though. Actually, uploading the music was the hardest part of it all...


Anyway, it may provide some with a spark of inspiration that just may start the creative wheels turning in someone's head. One can only hope. I gathered the grosgrain ribbon with a thread and it reminded me of the sea foam and whitewash on the shore so Ithought it would be appropraite for this page. What do you think?

I cut out some of the flowers and let them fold over the photograpg. The photo I backed on a black cardstock. At the end I added some Kindyglitz to the to edges of the flowers that I cut on the page. Another memory saved...



Paper:

About A Girl "Bella"

s.e.i. "sundress"

Others:

Metal charm, raffia, cardstock, thickers letters, grosgrain ribbon, brads































No comments:

Post a Comment