Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life Long Friends



















Well the story of this page goes back about 40ish ("ish" always sounds better) years.
This is a photo of myself andd one of my longest friends and our mum's and our kids.
Unbelievable. We went to Taronga Zoo for the day. Our friends travelled by plane to get there and it was a lovely day. The weather was beautiful and we all had a wonderful time.
It was an interesting page to create as the paper was gorgeous to start with. There was a lovely sentiment printed across the top and bottom and I did not want to add too much to take away from that. I bought an extra co-ordinating page and cut out the branch and used foam dots to lay it across the top. The chipboard word was painted with my stamp pad and I made the leaves with green cardstock and a bit of glimmer glitz.
I like it. Yep, very happy how it turned out. So if you are one of my friends - beware! You might scrapped next... (or so to speak *chuckle chuckle*). You can see how I made this page on my YouTubevideo numbers 16 and 17 - Life Long Friends Part 1 & 2, and Life Long Friends Part 3.

There are links on the right of this screen or you can go to You Tube and type inthe search bar - Leah's Paper Passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment