Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome to my Island



I like the simple pages when I have a great photo. This was just after our arrival in Fiji. Castaway Island to be exact. At the time it felt as though it truly was our island. Miss C thought it would be nice to wave and welcome the new comers to her island.
I stamped a floral flourish on the photo and used a small amount of tropical style paper to lift the page a bit. The "welcome" is a Making memories rub on. Perfect for this job. The chipboard embellishment I painted white and then glossed it. I used a white gel pen to draw my own intentionally rough frame around the picture and added " to my island " in the same gel pen. A couple of Prima flowers and a white brad. Simple. You can double click on the photo to enlarge it and see it clearer. Then you may weep because you wish you were there. Me too. *sad face inserted here*

No comments:

Post a Comment