Monday, June 11, 2012

What's next?



Mmmm well not sure what I will do with this pretty little pile here. I am thinking that we should explore the use of coloured matts (is it mats or matts??) as in background cardstock. I like to use an explosion of colours for a mat sometimes to help *pop* the piece out. Other times I think it's best to go with something that blends. Those of you who know me know that I am a true die hard fan of colour. It lights up the world. Sometimes it's hard to resist it. Anyway, back to this little pile of goodies. Thinking thinking thinking...what is it with Butterflies? They draw me in like a magnet. Perhaps it's their freedom and light hearted ways, not a care in the world as they flutter by...

By the way, the class with the above goodies will run on Sunday 15th July from 11am to 1pm, cost $25, and yes yes yes there WILL be freshly baked muffins for morning tea....book at Fantasia 9524 8688

No comments:

Post a Comment