Friday, July 20, 2012

There's a baby on the way...

NO NOT MINE....calm down girlies...(been there done that twice, not doing it again...)
One of my best friends is having a beautiful baby. He will arrive in October. Wooo hoooo.... *big claps and jumping up and down inserted here*

So to go with the mummy's chosen theme of the "jungle" for the nursery I have chosen this little bundle for the invites. Do you like it? So cute huh?  I will show you what develops from here on. I have it all in my head already. The invites need to be posted easily so I will have to restrain  myself with the bulkiness and  try to go simple (as you know, that is not easy for me...) mmmm....tap tap tap... thinking.

3 comments:

  1. so nice....can't wait to see what you create with all of this lovely stuff :) I know it will be sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen! :) You are so special! They did turn out quite cute. Can you believe that I made 27 invites and posted them off to QLD and didn't take a photo???? What a fruitcake I am.....xxxleah

    ReplyDelete