Saturday, August 11, 2012

Today's class Tres Chic

Great class today girls! I had a heap of fun I hope you all did too!
So today we were lucky enough to have Angela, Debbie, Vel, Isobel, Barbara, Barbara (2), Joan and Pam. 
I really love these modern and clean colours, they seem to be vibrant enough but elegant at the same time.
Of course the cards can be applied to any paper type and the stamped images can be any stamps that you may like to use. 
So next class up is the More Folds class (above), see you there...







...and YES THERE WERE CAKES!!!!!
MINI LEMON CUPCAKES.....freshly baked this morning...

BEEEEYYYYYOOOOOTTTTIIIFFFFUUUULLL...mmmmmm

3 comments:

  1. Hmm..tap, tap, tap...wondering what you do with those bottle tops... ;) Looks like a great class, and OMGosh, I've never seen a pile of cupcakes like that, I left a message for you under your comment on my blog :) Have a great week! luv aprilxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun (and yummy) class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! Yes it was fun (and yummy!! hehehe).
    I hoe you can come along one day girls, that would be real fun!!!
    April, we did not use the bottle tops, they were there from a previous class (gee I wonder if they were off beer bottles??)

    xxxxleah

    ReplyDelete