Saturday, February 19, 2011

40 and Fabulous!



A little card tidbit. I love "stamping bella" stamps. They have some great designs. Great for cards especially. I don't have to do too much because the designs are usually so great they are enough. The sentiment inside is another great stamp company called Unity Stamp Company. A bit of grossgrain ribbon and bling! As we know BLING fixes everything, cards, cuts, scrapes, pimples, broken hearts, bling bling bling. Of course I do lurve to colour in. Always have. As kids my best friend Sandra and I would sit and colour the competitions from the Sunday newspaper all day ( Charlie Chuckles! Remember?) and I won a heap of stuff! Sorry I digress. It's my creative mind, it wanders off in all directions sometimes. Wild thing.
Yes, so I made this one for a 40th birthday, as you can see. I coloured it with H2O's and watercolour pencils with my Aquawash pen. Oh I love to colour....also love that big black Prima flower. Bit of a statement huh? Of course, of course it's 40!!! after all.

1 comment: