Saturday, April 14, 2012

Great class...

Well I had a great time this afternoon with the Concertina Mini girls.


Thank you ladies, Pam, Dolly, Barbara, Robyn, Sue and our first timer Kathy! I wonder Kathy if we have inspired you to return or have we scared you off the all consuming world of scrapbooking? You all did so well, including Kathy, it must have been a little daunting for you, being your very first lesson?  Big thanks to Robyn and Sue who travelled 2 hours to share the afternoon with us *round of applause*, and my beautiful regular friends Pam, Barbara and Dolly, always such a joy to see you girls. I enjoyed myself very much. I hope you did too!

I have some of those new Graphic 45 papers just in at Fantasia, so I am going to create another class. Wow you should see all the new papers and goodies....oooohhh soooo wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment