Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuesday's tip - Kinky ribbons

This is ONE (yes there are 3) of my ribbon stashes:


Here's another one:



eeeewww, well that's after a creating frenzy, so please excuse me...
anyway, my point is that it's quite often that I want to add ribbon to something and it's all kinked and not nice and flat like it needs to be. So I saw this mini mini hair straightener at the hairdresser's for $8. I grabbed it and it has now become my mini ribbon straightener. I just plug it in and pull the ribbon through it instead of my hair and it works a treat! It's very small so takes up minimal space and I love it... keep your eyes peeled for a bargain like this and you'll be really glad when next time you have a kinky ribbon...

2 comments:

  1. You are a genius!!!! I forgo actually using ribbon sometimes because I couldn't be bothered trying to find the iron (hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm could be a good Mother's Day prezzy for you? xxleah

    ReplyDelete